Visiting hours today: 9:00 - 16:00

Stained glass windows of the Great Refectory from the 19th and 20th centuries

This part of the exhibition featuring a stained glass collection is closely linked to the original location where the exhibits were installed. The basement where the works are displayed is located beneath the interior of the Great Refectory, which featured heraldic stained-glass windows from the 1820s, replaced later between 1908 and 1910 by windows showing figures. The presented remains in both collections are a testimony to the scale of war damage, as the glazing of the Great Refectory, like the other stained-glass works within the castle grounds (with the exception of the castle church), was not covered by preservation efforts.

Interior of the cellars under the middle castle. Thick brick walls and a heavy brick groin vault. Illuminated plaques with stained glass windows are placed against the walls.

Tickets

Buy tickets online

Opening Hours

  • Mon - Sun:9:00 - 16:00
Exhibitions
  • Tue - Sun:9:00 - 15:00

Contact

Tourist Information

  • +48 55 647 08 00
  • +48 55 647 09 02
  • +48 55 647 09 78